Experienced Panama City Family Law Firm Addresses Your Concerns
Trusted, focused and responsive attorney protects the interests of clients throughout Florida’s Panhandle
Boyette Law Firm, P.A. in Panama City, FL delivers effective legal representation to clients throughout the Panhandle of Florida. With over 16 years of legal experience, I am committed to easing my client’s legal and emotional burdens when they are facing family matters. Whether you are going through a divorce, have been charged with a crime, or are facing a custody issue, my law firm can provide the qualified legal counsel you deserve.
Knowledgeable civil and criminal litigator listens to clients’ concerns
A seasoned lawyer can provide professional guidance and the answers you need during some of life’s most challenging times. Clients trust my law firm because I offer:
- Proven advocacy — I have earned an exceptional reputation for my strong work ethic and fact-driven, aggressive approach that produces positive results.
- Compassionate counsel — I chose to practice family law and criminal to assist people in crisis. I empathetically listen to my clients and look out for their best interests.
- Hands-on representation — I am committed to partnering with my clients on their legal journey from start to finish. I actively provide each client with the information they need to make informed decisions about their case.
Whether through informal negotiation, mediation or courtroom advocacy, I pursue the best possible resolution of your legal matter with civility and integrity.
Dedicated Florida family law and criminal defense representation
I offer steadfast representation in the following areas of the law.
- Family law — I handle all types of Florida family law matters, including helping individuals obtaining or disputing domestic violence protection orders.
- Divorce — My firm understands that no two divorces are alike, and I am skilled at meeting my clients’ unique challenges. This includes advocating for fair alimony awards and child custody arrangements as well as handling military divorces for those serving and their spouses.
- Paternity — Under certain circumstances, you must establish paternity before a father can petition for visitation or a mother can obtain child support. I represent parties on each side of these matters.
- Criminal defense — If you have been charged with a crime in Florida, you can count on me for aggressive criminal defense representation. I represent clients in all types of criminal law cases, including matters arising from alleged misdemeanors, felonies, DUI incidents and traffic violations.
I take overwhelming and complex crises and give my clients the information and resources they need to navigate the legal process with as little stress as possible.
Contact a qualified Panama City family law and criminal defense lawyer today
For the sound and effective guidance you need when dealing with tough family law or criminal defense matters, you can count on Boyette Law Firm, P.A. I serve clients in the Panhandle of Florida and the Panama City area. For a free consultation, call 850-730-1693 or contact me online.